- Sensitivity 99.0%
- Specificity 99.9%
- Sample material: DNA extracted from stool
- Product format: Multiplex real-time PCR kit
CE-IVD. For in vitro diagnostic use.
Reliable and robust qualitative multiplex real-time PCR in vitro diagnostic screening test for bacterial pathogens from stool samples without pre-culturing.
Amplidiag® Bacterial GE will be featured in a poster presentation at ECCMID 2017! Learn more.
- Shigella/EIEC (enteroinvasive E. coli)
- EHEC (enterohemorrhagic E. coli)
- ETEC (enterotoxigenic E. coli)
- EAEC (enteroaggregative E. coli)
- EPEC (enteropathogenic E. coli)
Streamline your laboratory process and sample flow!
- Optimize your stool sample screening process
- Detect eight pathogens simultaneously with a single assay
- Get access to more clinically relevant information compared to conventional methods
- Report same-day results (3 hrs turnaround time)
- Runs on multiplex real-time PCR technology for optimal performance
- Automated and easy result analysis with Amplidiag Analyzer software
How to get started?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, orders, and test use possibilities. We’re here to help!