- Identification of toxin B gene in C. difficile: Sensitivity 97.8%, Specificity 100.0%
- Identification of 027 ribotype: Sensitivity 94.1%, Specificity 100.0%
- Sample material: DNA extracted from stool
- Product format: Multiplex real-time PCR kit
CE-IVD. For in vitro diagnostic use.
Amplidiag® C. difficile+027 identifies toxin B gene in C. difficile and differentiates between the hypervirulent 027 ribotype and non-027 ribotypes, from a single stool sample in a single qualitative multiplex real-time PCR assay.
- C. difficile tcdB gene (toxin B gene)
- Novel 027 positive marker
- Novel 027 negative marker
Catch pathogenic C. difficile and its 027 ribotype at the screening phase
- Detect pathogenic C. difficile strains directly from stool sample
- Discriminate reliably between hypervirulent 027 ribotype and non-027 ribotypes
- Directly from DNA extract from a stool sample
- Rapid and easy-to-use single-reaction qualitative multiplex real-time PCR test
- Cost-effective solution for mid-to-high throughput laboratories
- Report same-day results
- Runs on multiplex real-time PCR technology for optimal performance
- Automated and easy result analysis with Amplidiag Analyzer software
How to get started?
Contact email@example.com for more information, orders, and test use possibilities. We’re here to help!